3.17.2014

Bath with Zara


After a photo shoot, nobody expects any amazing sunsets, any amazing colors. You are tired, because the place you were going to, was far away. But feeling sunbeams on your cheeks, seeing them on your hair makes you wanna take this sunlight and let it warm your tired mind. Also, you have got your best friend around, pretending to be sunbathing in zara scarf... sounds weird, but it is true. So I want to show you what happened.

 The day we took theese photos, was one of the first warm days here in Poland. We felt so free, so amazing and this 'Sunset' photos are very special to me. Just spring and summer essentials, I would say. Next winter, when I will miss summer, Marysia with a pattern scarf will bump to my head.

SHE WAS WEARING: BENETTON JACKET, ZARA SWEATER & SCARF

No comments:

Post a Comment