3.20.2014

Water Mind


Let's get honest, bad things happens. Lots of them, for example BLOGGERS WHITE BALANCE. I almost pulled my hair off, when I saw, what it did with my photos. Unfortunately, I've changed it thousands times and it just gets worse, so there is no solution so far. 
 
Actually , this is messed up too BECAUSE ADOBE BRIDGE BACKGROUND IS FREAKING GREY, NOT BEIGE. So, photos in this post are burning my eyes. We will share the NOT MESSED UP versions on facebook.  


Please, do not die while scrolling our 'sittinginbath' thing, we need you, dear viewers. 








 Also we wan to say huge THANK YOU SWEETIE to my sister, who also let me (natasza) to put her under the shower and borrowed us swimsuits. Love yo! ( Yes, this was super cool photo in cool shades)

 If your eyes are not burned, maybe you want to know :
WE WERE WEARING NATASZA: ZARA, DOU DOU, MARYSIA: STEFANAEL, DOU DOU.

Have you got questions? Or maybe idea, how to change this colors? LET US KNOW!
broccolisymphonyblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Świetne zdjęcia :) uwielbiam twoje dzieła :) www.wojenkaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete