9.09.2014

Fall inspirations


Hi guys! How was your summer? I hope you had a perfect holiday and that you're ready for school!! You can expect many summer posts now, we've been quite lazy with our blog. But I think it's OK to stop for a while and enjoy your life. So many  things happened, we are exited to share everything with you! But first, I have some fall inspirations for you. :)

Cara Delevingne for the LOVE magazine photographed by Liz Collins
This is most probably one of my most favourite shoots ever. I'm so in love with all the colors, textures and the overall sweetness of the story. Also, Cara makes everything 100 times better.




Kenzo AW14 campaign
It's colorful, it's fun, it's kind of crazy. And I love it.


Evil eye nailart (spotted on Alexa Chung)
It's way easier than it looks, trust me. Also it looks super cute and goes well with almost everything.

-M.



I love the idea of Chanel paper bag and the little chain looks so cute. Almost Chanel almost nothing to write. 

 It's pretty obvious that Acne jeans are an absolute masterpiece. I own two pairs of these and to be honest I've never had better denim on my legs. I adore the fabric's texture and softness. My 'Ambition to Create Novel Expressions'  jeans will probably end up as a month fav. Or a life fav.


Looking at the latest Porter Magazine issue, green is a thing now. Personally, I like gray, brown and other sort of neutral colors so this makes Zara's green sweaters a perfect fall thing for such a colourful person as me.
-N.
Irene Kim
We both are absolutely in love with her and her blog (and her goregeous hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment